RED Ferrari : The color of astonishingly performance car

|
Last Thursday, I'm Fetching a my housemate to his house in KL. Later he tell me to drop him off at his wife's uncle house at KLCC area. Wondering what kind of house around that area. He direct me to a such a condo  somewhere near convention center area. WOwww... his wife's uncle surely have a lot of extra bills to pay for staying at this kind of place. No wonder..I found out that he's a Dato' by the way...so..dropping him off near by the car park area on the basement. I couldn't believe my eyes.. when I saw, this RED car parking down there..It's a FERRARI... wooowww.. my friend say, that's what his wife's uncle owned, not including those Porsche, Lamborghini, and currently new car that still under covered sheet, Bently...I could manage to take the photos of other car as the security all around that area, so i sneak out just a few shoot just beside my car that is, the Ferrari...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails