Amri & Ima Engagement

|


The previous photo assignment for being a photographer for my housemate engagement. The engagement took place at the gurl's house (of course la kn?...hehe) here in Kemaman.

On that day, after preparing my gear, i straight away meet Amri at Sultan Abd Samad mosque. He guide me thru his fiance's house somewhere in Kemaman area (I didn't know what the place called.. hehe).

After Amri left me to pick-up his family, I left alone at his fiance's house. Hurmm... nothing to do in such an early...no people yet. haha.. but the meal already prepare.. yess.. that's what i like it... With my walled-face, slowly I ask his fiance can I have my meal 1st, so that later on.. I won't need to worry about my stomach when I started my duty there.. (during duty..it's not appropriate to have a meal at the same time..hehe). So I pick-up the plate and start the belasah lauk-pauk there..owh.. not to mention.. I'm the 1st person eating down there.. haha..

After that, I start wondering around the house seeking some spots to compose my picture. Then starting to take close-up to the hantaran prepared for the guys side. Around 2 o'c , Amri and his family arrived, and my full-duty began...and this are some shots that I like to share with you all. Thanks for the viewing. Enjoys



|Amri | Ima | Epul | Kemaman | Terengganu | Engagement | Portrait | Couple | Lovely |D50 | 50mm f1.8 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 | wide-converter kit | SB600 |

3 comments:

nick andika said...

cun duh.. benci ah.. weh2.. yg last skali ko panjat tangga ke ape? hahaha.. ajar ajar ajar!

SyaifulHS said...

heee.. thanks nand, haha.. yg last tu? aku pnjat kusi jer.. heee..extend the arms to the maxx.. then random shot from da above.. hik2..

biase2 je nand.. thanks btw.. =)

Anonymous said...

hehehhe...
skenye gmba2 nih! lg2 gmba kak erna yg kt atas tu// hehehheh

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails